It’s your special day, let’s make it into an experiential weekend getaway!
Are you looking for something to make your wedding stand out from the rest? Why not make your special day into a weekend long event?! Escape into Hocking Hills, where the Haven is located on 65 private scenic acres with on site cabins and lodges for your friends and family. You can have the experience of a destination wedding without the hassle.
Create special moments with those you love by having everyone together for the whole weekend. Start out with a catered rehearsal dinner Friday night, followed by hanging out by the fire pit. Saturday morning your guests can explore all that Hocking has to offer while you prep for your big day! In the afternoon you say “I Do” under a canopy of trees, followed by a reception party in our climate controlled venue!! Sunday morning host a catered farewell brunch before everyone heads back home. The memories of your special weekend will stay with your guests long after they leave.
Does this sound like your dream? Let’s make it happen!
Looking for something a little bit more traditional? Check out our single day packages.
Below is a sample wedding weekend getaway at The Haven and Cedar Grove
*must book 12 months in advance
- Lodging for 65 guests
- Use of The Haven indoor and outdoor spaces
- Friday Rehearsal & Dinner: five hours for 30 guests
- Saturday Ceremony & Reception: 11 hours with minimum 120 guests
- Sunday Farewell Brunch: five hours for all overnight guests
- Friday Rehearsal Dinner
- BBQ or wood fired Pizza, two sides and salad
- Saturday Wedding!
- Onsite Ceremony
- Dinner buffet & Beverages
- Sunday Farewell Brunch
- Eggs, bacon, pancakes or waffles, hash browns, assorted pastries
- Open Bar: Beer, wine package also including water, coffee, tea, lemonade, soda and bartender(s)
- Two Hours on Friday evening
- Three Hours on Saturday
Offerings and pricing are subject to change and exclude tax, gratuity, and security deposit